Chase Personal Loans for Bad Credit is a small loan which, if you are able to get, is provided instantly. The main benefits of this loan are easy online processing, quick online confirmation, and approval in minutes. Customer can apply for a loan amount of up to $1000, but it will be finalized according to the application.
Application forms and other related information can be had from the bank’s official website, Chase.com. Fill information like name, address, employer details, and banking information correctly and carefully to accelerate the processing of your loan.
The approval process is completed in a very less time and the borrower can see the status within minutes of application. One advantage with Chase Bank is that it never charges a borrower to apply for bad credit personal loan.
Repayment should be done by the due date and if you are not able to pay on time, you should request to extend repayment date.
Chase Bad Credit Loan Requirements
You must have the following to apply for a Chase bad credit personal loan.
- Currently working (or receiving regular income)
- Income of at least $1000 per month
- At least 18 years of age or older
- United State Citizenship
- Have a saving or checking account with direct deposit
Personal Loans Rates
Chase Bad Credit Loan rates may vary according to the purpose of financing, such as home, education, car or business. Chase is famous for providing personal loan in all over United State because its interest rate is very low and competitive to other banks.
Unsecured loan rates are usually dependant on the credit history of customer, income and history of financial setback. You may need a lot of paperwork to qualify for a personal loan or may want to check with different personal loan lenders for the lowest interest rate.
What if Chase Rejects your Application?
Note that not all applicants with bad credit are approved for an unsecured personal loan at Chase. As the approval is based on a number of factors, your application may be rejected even if you fulfill all the loan requirements set by the bank.
You have basically two options in case of rejection.
- Improve your Credit: With improved credit, you will not only increase the likelihood of getting your application approved, but also be able to secure a better interest rate.
- Move to other Lenders: Chase Bank is just one of the options you have for a bad credit personal financing. You should try another bank, credit union or lender as there is really no dearth of such institutions.