Need fast cash to pay off pending bills or make a major purchase? A low rate personal loan from National Bank of Arizona is one the best option that can help you fulfill your financial goals. National Bank of Arizona is a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation, a bank holding company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. The company had $54.6 billion in assets and employs around 11,000 employees as of June 30, 2008.
Personal Loans from National Bank of Arizona
Whether you are looking to plan a vacation, purchase something big, or make home renovation, National Bank of Arizona has the right financing options for you. The bank offers fixed and variable rate personal loans that can be used for all types of projects. Depending on your need, you can choose a secured or unsecured personal loan from the bank. Provide some asset as collateral and get a secured personal loan having fixed rate and fixed monthly repayments.
If you do not want to place any collateral, then get an unsecured personal loan at affordable rates. Some common benefits of secured and unsecured personal loans include:
- No prepayment penalty
- One-time funding
- Fixed and variable rate options
- Flexible terms
A minimum loan amount of $1,000 is made available by the bank, and you can visit a nearby bank branch to make your loan application.
Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
You can also get home equity loans and lines of credit from National Bank of Arizona by placing your home’s equity as collateral. You can get fast access to funds with a line of credit and you can use them whenever you need it. With a low rate home equity loan, you can take care of your personal expenses, home improvements and investments. You will also be able to enjoy a number of benefits such as:
- No annual fee
- Lump sum cash distribution
- No origination, title, or appraisal fees
- Adjustable and fixed rate options
- Fixed repayment terms
- Eligibility with primary residence, second home, and vacation homes
- Conversion option to fixed rate sub loan
- Convenient access to funds through check and online banking
National Bank of Arizona offers ReddiCredit, which is a convenient unsecured personal line of credit that provides instant access to cash for your personal expenses and investments. It is a revolving credit line that allows you to meet your financial goals without any trouble. With this personal credit line, you enjoy:
- Revolving source of funds
- Convenient check access
- No collateral requirement
- Lines available from $10,001 – $100,000
- Variable APR
Auto Loans and Recreational Vehicle Financing
Looking to finance a new or used car, truck, or a recreational vehicle? National Bank of Arizona can help you find the best price on your vehicle and get you on road. Fixed and variable APR options are available and there is no prepayment penalty on your auto and recreational vehicle loan. Auto loan financing amount starts at $6,000 and you can use it to purchase a new or used vehicle. Financing amount for recreational vehicle starts at $5,000 and you can use it to buy a new or used motor home, travel trailer, or a boat. To make your loan application, visit your nearest branch or call a customer service representative of the bank.
Apply personal loans at other lenders:-
- BadCreditLoans.com:- Loans up to $5,000 at BadCreditLoans.com
- Freedom Financial Network:- Get fixed-rate loans with personalized rates and terms.
- Payoff:- A way to Pay off Credit Cards
- LendingPoint:- Apply for a Personal Loan up to $20,000 at LendingPoint.com!
- CashAdvance.com:- CashAdvance.com - Get up to $1000 in Your Bank Account