A loan from any bank can help you out when you are in need of some fast cash for some unexpected expenses. In its personal loan section, Santander Bank allows its borrowers to borrow from $5000 up to $25000 without the requirement of any collateral or annual fee.
The bank also provides convenient repayment period of up to 60 months, which is quite a long time to make the repayment easily.
One can use his or her personal loan amount to make some small purchases, cover college expenses, plan a wedding or a vacation, or make home renovation.
What are the financial features available at Santander bank?
A personal lending term is a suitable option if you have one-time need and you are looking to borrow some specific amount. This loan option comes with a number of benefits such as the following.
- No requirement of collateral
- Competitive interest rates
- No application or annual fee
- Predictable monthly repayment
- Discount on interest rate with automatic deduction of monthly payments from any Santander checking account
Who are eligible for loans at Santander?
There are few things that you can expect when approaching the bank to apply for a personal finance.
Personal loans and Lines of Credit from Santander are only available to residents in following US States: Connecticut, Delaware, New Hampshire, Washington D.C., Maryland, Richmond, Maine, New Jersey, New York, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Vermont.
The bank estimates that the online application should take only about 10 minutes to complete. You are advised to gather some vital information before you begin your application.
The following information is required for both the applicant and the co-applicants and you are required to keep them handy.
- Social Security Number
- Employment details
- E-mail address
- Income details
- Present address and prior address (if you have lived at your present address for less than 2 years)
You can also call the customer service phone number at 877.768.2265 to get answers to your queries or to make an application by telephone. Once approved, you can get your loan amount by check or through online transfer.
Apply personal loans at other lenders:-
- BadCreditLoans.com:- Loans up to $5,000 at BadCreditLoans.com
- Freedom Financial Network:- Get fixed-rate loans with personalized rates and terms.
- Payoff:- A way to Pay off Credit Cards
- LendingPoint:- Apply for a Personal Loan up to $20,000 at LendingPoint.com!
- CashAdvance.com:- CashAdvance.com - Get up to $1000 in Your Bank Account